Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

The Book of Ruth: Finding #Love the Biblical Way {Getting Boaz attention Part I~Live and learn}

Previous Post:”Part VI~Diet Boaz ”

I am a romantic at heart. No, I am not a romance novelist. However, every book that I have written has a romantic element. I am a fan of love. I love seeing happy couples together and cringe when I see unhappy couples tolerating one another—I see that a lot. When I read the book of Ruth, I was fascinated. They actually dated in biblical times. Who knew? Seriously, I read it and I want to share what I learned. I don’t know how long this series will last, but I will keep going until it is done.

Ladies. I have something to tell you. It is not your fault. Well it is not completely your fault. If you think back to the beginning of Christian history when Eve took a bite out of an apple just because some serpent saw that she was thoughtful and use that to manipulate her. Adam played his part too, but Eve catches much of the blame.

When you are “seeking” Boaz and you are having a tough time finding him or getting to know him, it’s probably not your fault. On some level, I am inclined to say that your Boaz is just ignorant. Not dumb, but perhaps too ignorant to realize that the one for him is right there in front of him.

If we consider Ruth.  Boaz noticed her, but he noticed her as a wonderful woman—not a potential mate. Shame on Boaz for lacking the insight and perhaps the aggression to get his Ruth, but fortunately Ruth was a winner and Naomi was wise. See the world doesn’t adapt to people, people adapt to the world. Well at least that is what winners do. That is the wisdom that Naomi gave Ruth, we have to adapt or we lose.

Part of adapting is to live the part of the Ruth in hyou. I am not saying to be the type person who is fake in every way you can think of. I am only saying that within you is the kind of woman that men can’t help but notice and you have to let her come on out. You have to walk, talk and live the part of a woman, that any man would be lucky to be with and somehow remain humble. It is a dichotomy in that you have to draw on something that seems polar opposite. You have to be hot and cool at the same time. Portray yourself as a Hollywood beauty while acting with a church girl sensibility.

It sounds impossible, and there are forces both seen and unseen that want you to fail. But there is an even greater force that is on your side and you have to have confidence and faith that it will be all right. In other words, where there is a will there is a way. You may not see it but you can be a sexy siren as well as saved and sanctified. The two doesn’t have to be separate. That is the thought of people who lack the ability to adapt. All they see is what is impossible, while most of us have strong enough faith to overcome the impossible.   

Next Post:  Dressing the part
Please, feel free to comment below and follow me on Google and Twitter @ Frank_D_Rogers or request friendship on Facebook.  For more information about me and my debut Sci-fi novel, click on the link in “about me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment